Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November & 2 weeks left!

Today is November, 2012.  I can't believe it's already here.  Frank & I only have two weeks left here in Nicaragua and my friend Melissa left today to the US to do medical tests to check if she can extend here in Nicaragua.  She also has an interview with Harvard to be a doctoral candidate in Education for next school year--wish her luck!

I'm heading over to Camoapa today to meet up with two new trainees (Tefl & Environment) and going to try to sell my laptop to a friend of another PCV.  Hope everything goes smooth with all of that.  November has started and the elections are just around the corner--Sunday for Nicaragua.  Hopefully, it won't get too crazy here.  Should be an interesting election in the US.  I hope that I can catch some of the news about it here.  We will see!

My countdown chain sure is getting small...not really much of a chain anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment