Saturday, November 3, 2012

Glamour shots

So.... Yesterday Jasser was asking me what dresses I still had here with me in Boaco and I told him that I didn't have anything formal, just two informal summer dresses.  He wouldn't tell me why he asked this until a little later and said that I could borrow a dress from Hazzell.  Why did I need a formal dress?  Oh yeah, because we were going to take glamour shots of course!  Jasser is so funny sometimes.  He loves pictures and he has a friend who has a small photo studio here in Boaco so he is always taking "formal" pictures and putting them on Facebook.  So of course we needed to take some nice pictures before leaving.  I was a little worried that these pictures would look a little like prom photos, but they didn't turn out too bad.  I started laughing before we took the photos as we were trying to make poses.  I just couldn't believe I was doing that hahaha  It was fun though.  Along with the "professional" photos, we took some of our own too. 

 Getting ready...


 Professional photos...




behind the scenes...



 and a little fun of our own...


Needless to say, it was a very successful photo shoot ;)

1 comment: