Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Panama Canal

Well the last few days have been a little crazy, but I wanted to catch up a bit and share about our adventures in Panama.  We discovered that it was a little more expensive than we had anticipated and we're still so used to Nica prices that, at least for me, the prices were a bit overwhelming.  We made it through though and ventured over to the Panama Canal, which even had a $34 buffet (yes, per person), that we kindly refused, although Frank was close to caving when they showed us all the delicious food.

The Canal was a pretty awesome thing to see.  Frank had been there before, but we still did all the touristy things there including the 4 story museum.  It was all very interesting and I loved watching the giant ships pass through the locks.  It really is an incredible thing to see!  I'm glad we made the trip out there.

Apparently I have no more space to upload pictures on my blog for free, so the pictures will just show upon Facebook later.  I might see about deleting some pictures from some old blogs or something.  Until then, just words here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment