Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Uncertainty

I went to the health center yesterday morning and a nurse checked me out.  She decided that I had a virus and that's why the lymph nodes were swollen.  She suggested taking acetaminophen and then getting a blood test done at the lab.  I did the blood test and everything was normal and they said that by taking the acetaminophen, the pain/tenderness in the lymph nodes should decrease, but it might take longer for the size to decrease.  I worry about things like this so of course I've been worrying because they are very tender and I keep "finding" or feeling more bumps.  I took a nap yesterday and from sleeping last night, my neck and back of my head is sore.  Hope this Tylenol kicks in... Please pray for me to not worry so much about this and leave it in God's hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment