Friday, August 5, 2011

Getting better

This morning I noticed that my lymph nodes are decreasing and I can't feel them unless I touch them, meaning there's no neck soreness :)  Yay! My throat is really scratchy though, but that's because my tonsils were a little swollen with the whole virus thing.  I'm already sweating so I'm not sure if I can bring myself to drink any tea00I think cough drops are the answer.

Side note: some friends are going to arrive today and start off the bday weekend :)  Can't wait for the party tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Who loves you enuf to send you tea and cough drops in your time of need??MOm and dad ,,thats who...take care sweetie and have a great party..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! I said a little prayer for you :o)

    ReplyDelete