Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let's Get Physical!

I started back up with my exercise routine this week (yesterday and today so far) and I feel so good!  I walked home from the instituto yesterday and today and I did one of my pilates/aerobics dvds.  My host mom wanted me to join in so I asked her today.  It was pretty funny I have to admit because she isn't very coordinated.  Also, she kept telling me she couldn't feel anything even though I was sweating.  I told her she needed to use her muscles but she was just swinging her arms around.  I'm sure she'll get the hang of it soon.  I'll try a different dvd with her tomorrow--more aerobics, less pilates.  I'm going to try to use the accountability of working out with someone else to motivate me.  I have written "work out" in my planner for each day at a reasonable hour and I hope I can keep to it :)  I know I feel better when I exercise, but sometimes I just can't find the motivation, like when I come home exhausted and drenched in sweat already haha  Ok, I'm going to get rid of all the excuses and take better care of myself!  Let's get physical! (Hope that lovely 80's song is stuck in your head all day long)

No comments:

Post a Comment