Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter...

It went and got itself hot again.  Boaco, that is.  Yes, it was a doozy.  I sweated and sweated, and then sweated some more.  When I came home in the afternoon I peeled off my clothes, jumped in the shower and enjoyed the refreshing feel of cold water to relieve me from my red face and pit stained shirt :)  Let's face it, I wear at least two outfits a day because of all the sweating.  I splash water on my face whenever I get the chance.  I often carry a washcloth to soak up all the face, neck, and arm sweat.  I haven't worn socks in who knows how long (I don't know how Frank wears long, thick, black socks every day).  I'm trying to fit in with Nica style and wear jeans, but it's a love-hate relationship, which is so sad because at home, I lived in my jeans.  Some days I try to trick myself and say, oh it's early enough and it looks overcast, it will probably be a little chilly so jeans would be good.  NOPE!  I know that when I finally get back to Oregon I'll be bundled up in so many layers and will be cherishing all those socks I've neglected over the past 11 months.  But for now, it's loose, flowy capris, light colored shirts, and sandals.  Shorts and a tank top at home, sitting in front of a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment