Monday, October 29, 2012

Waiting

So I'm pretty much "checked out" here.  After our COS presentation and this little lake vacation with some goodbyes, I'm pretty much ready to leave.  I'm done with my work stuff so I feel like I'm just kinda waiting around.  I guess I'll use this "extra time" to organize and clean my room and make some big decisions about what goes with me and what stays in Nicaragua.  I feel like I've pretty much gotten that all figured out, but it wouldn't hurt to look again and shave down that list of things that I'll be taking with me. 

Tonight I went to the bank and took out money in dollars for the first time to slowly drain my account and get the money I want to take with me.  Don't really need those cordobas anymore...  I then went to the gas station and bought a hot dog and pringles for dinner.  Can you tell how much I'm itching to leave?? haha 

Last picture at the Laguna this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment