Thursday, October 11, 2012

Managua

Melissa and I went to Managua yesterday for what was supposed to be quick appointments, but ended up turning into a whole day/night affair.  We waited around for our various test results, to which I found out I acquired a "sever bacteria infection".  Nice!  Not really :(  But, I did get medicine and the doctors took pity on us both and let us stay the night.  It was already 3:30pm by the time we got our results back which means we wouldn't have been able to get on a bus until about 4:30pm, but by then the buses are crammed packed and you have to push people to get on.  Since I was in no condition to push people since I was in a slightly delirious state, and Melissa missed her bus, we stayed in Managua and enjoyed the AC and hot showers :)  I really do think that made me feel better since today I feel almost 100 times better than I did yesterday.  I guess medicine works and that "severe bacteria" couldn't fight anymore.  Yay! 

I'm back in Boaco today and I took down yet another link from my chain.  So, only 5 more weeks left in Nicaragua!


No comments:

Post a Comment