Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Countdown to the USA

Only 2 more months til I touch US soil.  I've been thinking a lot recently about going home and what I want to do, see, eat, touch, hear, and smell.  I can't wait to ride in/drive a personal car.  I can't wait to see signs in English.  I can't wait to eat Dad's homemade anything.  I can't wait to touch carpet.  I can't wait to hear less noise outside.  I can't wait to smell fresh air and Christmas trees.  I'm looking forward to treating myself with a body scrub down and massage...try to get off a few layers of grime haha  I'm looking forward to finding stores open past 5pm and grocery stores open past 7pm.  I'm looking forward to taking a hot shower, drinking tap water, washing my clothes whatever day I want, using a clothes dryer, going to Redbox (I hope this still exists!) at night to pick up a movie, lounging on a couch (these don't really exist here), flushing toilet paper, using fast internet (and maybe even on my phone!), being cold, eating good ice cream, and most of all, just being HOME :)

3 comments:

  1. ok,,,,,,no mention of mom,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I knew you'd say that, but that's what I meant by HOME :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok,,,,,I feel it now!!!!

    ReplyDelete