Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Popcorn Tragedy

Frank and I set off to make popcorn tonight using my super cool recipe that I found online. (Best popcorn EVER!) We followed the directions and did what we usually do, but as the popcorn was being poured from the hot pan into the bowl, the pan slipped from Frank's hands, which fell into the bowl in my hands, causing an imbalance, and the popcorn flew everywhere as the pan crashed to the floor and I jumped to avoid being hit by the pan.  It did hit my big toe, but didn't burn fortunately!  I was sad.  I just told Frank to get the broom as I stared at the popcorn all over the kitchen floor wishing the 5 second rule would fit here, but unfortunately, I knew it didn't. 

Since we had extra popcorn kernals still in the bag, we decided to try again and Take 2 turned out just fine.  We were extra careful and then added melted butter and salt at the end.  Mmmm...delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment