Friday, October 12, 2012

One party of many to follow

Last night my community class got together at a local restaurant--all dressed up nice--and we celebrated the end of our class.  We talked, shared food & stories, and I presented them all with certificates for completing the class.  We had the waitress take a picture of all of us together and Edwin took individual pictures of me with each student as I gave out their "diplomas" since they were calling it their graduation.  It was great.  I'm saving Edwin's certificate for next week for an Access class presentation since his certificate is for promoting volunteerism and assisting me in teaching the English community class.  The students seemed a little sad, but Edwin told them that he could continue the class with them once a week and we might be able to do talk to me through Skype sometime since his school has internet. :)  That would be special. 






No comments:

Post a Comment