Saturday, September 22, 2012

Molasses

I don't like molasses and so it makes it even worse that my computer is acting just like molasses!  Ugh.  I really can't wait to get a new computer.  It's not that I need to catch up with the latest trend in technology.  This baby is old.  Several people here (Nicas & Gringos) have called my computer a dinosaur.  It's large, but definitely not in charge, and the electrical currents here really sucked the life out of it!  I didn't think it was too bad before, besides it being pretty heavy and awkward to lug around, but man is it slow now!  Also, the battery only lasts for 30 minutes tops (when not plugged in). Yuck!  This means that when the power goes out, I basically have to shut things down or it will turn off soon enough. 

I'm looking forward to getting something a little smaller, lighter, and faster.  Come to think of it, that'd be a nice upgrade for myself ;)

P.S. I also flooded the kitchen this morning trying to fill up buckets of water for a shower & to wash clothes, but I didn't feel too bad because my family has done that a million times before and they weren't home when it happened.  Hazzel just wandered into the kitchen and then started helping me clean up the mess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment