Friday, September 28, 2012

Candlelit dinner without the romance

So last night the power went out around 6:15pm, just before my community class... Bummer!  I didn't think it would come back on, but sent out a text message anyway telling my students to come after the power came back on, if it did.  I went and grabbed some dinner and set up some candles on the table, then sat by myself to enjoy my nice little candlelit dinner.  Not so romantic, but it was peaceful.  Unfortunately, the power came back on a little too late & my students couldn't come.  Also, our kitchen light bulb was out and since that's where I give class, it wouldn't have really worked.  *It's one of those long tube light bulbs, so we have to buy one from the hardware store--they don't usually keep extras around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment