Sunday, September 23, 2012

Girls Night

Man, do I love my girls nights!  I do love Frank too of course, but I don't get many girls nights here so this was super fun!  Melissa, one of my friends in a smaller town outside of Boaco, was coming over to hang out yesterday and another one called to join in on the fun and of course we complied.  The more the better :)  So, we hung out, cruised around the town, bought some delicious goodies, and ate some pupusas for dinner on the way back to my place.  My friends don't get internet in their sites so all 3 computers were running and we were sharing things we found interesting and just lounging around my room.  We had to pull in an extra mattress and then my room became a great hang out. 

Later we poured some drinks and watched some TV shows online and laughed the night away.  Melissa & I stayed up chatting and talking about life and such, then found some online shopping excitement.  Needless to say, we were hooked and finding all sorts of neat stuff that we can only wish for for later haha  But, we did have a very good time and didn't turn the lights off til 3am, but still giggled at comments in the dark.  I love my girls nights.

2 comments:

  1. Super glad you had such a nice time...I love my GNO. Only one time per month,,but always fun.Love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have a nice group of girls to hang with :) I hope to be just as lucky in the future!

    ReplyDelete