Sunday, January 15, 2012

Camp: 1 down 1 more to go

So I made it through the first camp with English teachers and I actually had a great time.  I was soooooo exhausted throughout the camp and ready to crash at the end, but I made it through.  I got to know a lot of awesome English teachers from all over Nicaragua which was super cool.  I was very impressed by their English levels too.  They were a fun a group to work with. 







My reading group for the week
Being silly!
Camp Staff (4 girls on bottom are all PCVs)
Being silly again
We had a great time at camp and now I'm at my second camp for high school students that are in the ACCESS program--the English program I've been teaching culture with in Boaco, but this is for students all over Nicaragua.  The students arrive tomorrow so we're just here preparing everything.  I did get a little rest this weekend, but Frank was visiting so we were talking a lot and I had to help him with a craft project he needed to make for a dinner in his town.  It actually turned out really nice.  It's a picture frame made from cardboard and rolled up magazine pages. 


Well, here's to another week of camp!  Please Lord, give me strength :)

No comments:

Post a Comment