Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back just in time

I'm back in Boaco again, but I really haven't been in Boaco much this month.  My "summer vacation" went by pretty quickly as it was filled with camps and such.  I have a feeling that the next 9 1/2 months that I have left here in Nicaragua will probably go by pretty quickly too, considering I will be busy with school, visiting the last few places I haven't seen, and planning for things back home. 

February is just about here and that means a new school year for Nicaragua.  Here we go again...  I'm a little apprehensive about the new school year for a couple of reasons, but I'm trying to be optimistic.  I just hope that I can figure out what would be best for me to do and try to accomplish something here.  A whole new school year brings a whole lot of room for opportunities to improve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment