Friday, November 11, 2011

Updates

So far so good here in Boaco.  There's a rumor that some kind of march against the election results will take place tomorrow, but not sure exactly.  I'm here in Boaco with Jasser & Hazzell and I think everything will be fine.  Just missing my Frank... it's been too long.  Darn Peace Corps keeping us away from each other! They're so heartless haha Just kidding.  They're making sure we're safe and checking up on us.  I really feel good about the situation and they are honestly doing a good job of monitoring everything; I just wish I wasn't stuck here for so long, getting cabin fever.  Looking forward to our 1 year in service celebration coming up and the new trainees have their swearing-in ceremony this next Friday.  Crazy!! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had your cookie mixes to keep you and jasser busy..We will be sure to replenish soon,,take care and love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we were working on more things for the baptism...it never ends.

    ReplyDelete