Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Food

I forgot to mention pretty much the most exciting part of our trip to Granada...the FOOD!  It was so nice to indulge in some delicious food and cut loose for the weekend.  I had some amazing sandwiches, one filled with melted cheese, bacon, turkey, eggs, etc; a quesadilla, bagel with cream cheese, pita & hummus. Also some great drinks: smoothies, mojitos, and frozen strawberry lemonade.  I ate some yummy desserts too.  This past weekend really was all about the food.  That's where all my money went, but I didn't mind one bit.  It was totally worth it.  However now I'm trying to fill that empty void...my stomach stretched to allow all that delicious food, and now I'm back to smaller portions and lots of gallo pinto.  Can't wait til my family comes & then the trip to the States.  I know I'm gonna put on a little weight, but I gotta build up a little layer of fat for the cold weather in Maryland haha  That will be my excuse ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great excuse..whatever you got to tell yourself,,,,,just enjoy all the food!!I know we will be soon enough...love ya

    ReplyDelete