Friday, November 11, 2011

Muchas Felicidades

Muchas felicidades a mi mama.  Hoy es su cumple :)  Estoy triste porque no puedo estar con ella, pero estoy agradecida por Skype. 

Well I just felt like writing in Spanish... but here is a little something to my momma in English:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom!!  I don't get to be with her today and this is actually the third year I've missed her birthday...last year in PC and the year before that I was up at Gonzaga.  Sorry Mom!!  Next year I won't be home on your birth date, but I will be there shortly after to celebrate your birthday :)  Thankful for Skype!

2 comments:

  1. I too am thankful for skype.Great talking to you,and hearing you and Jasser sing to me.Love you sooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie,,,I also reread your entry from last yr. on my birthday....Its always fun to reread some and see how things changed or turned out!!

    ReplyDelete