Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Surprise

Yesterday I was telling Jasser about all the cool things that my parents sent me in a package, including some decoration items for the baptism, and he was so excited that he wanted to come to Boaco to see everything (he's in Managua during the week at a university).  Well, today he decided to come to Boaco (2 hour bus ride) to see everything and had some other excuse of needing to find a paper for the university.  He cracks me up.  He also brought more ribbon for one of the projects we had been working on so after I showed him all the fun things, we finished up yet another project.  Then, I told him we should make a list of all the things we have for the baptism and how we will set things up for the reception.  This is a long list, but thankfully most of it's already done.  Yay!  He just has to rent the tables, chairs, and linens, but that's when we're closer to the actual date & pick up the day of.  There are still more things to be done though.  Gosh, it feels like we've been planning a wedding or something.  I'm sure it will be pretty big and fancy.  Anyway, it was a nice little surprise visit because I was a little bored today and feeling under the weather.  Always nice to have some company.

1 comment: