Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day...

It's the last day of November, can you believe it?!  Monday was my "official" last day of classes at the instituto even though they've all been done for so long.  Today I had my American culture class and reviewed Thanksgiving traditions and talked about Christmas and a little about New Years.  I gave them an assignment to work in small groups and practice a Christmas song--we talked about caroling, etc.  They love the song stuff.  One of the teachers filling in right now loves the show Glee and he had them do a song from that.  They loved it and were showing me videos today and singing the song over and over.  It was pretty cute.  They're a good group of kids. 

I can't believe that December starts tomorrow.  It feels like second semester was dragging on and on, but now it's time for vacation!  Wahoo :)  My family is coming to visit less than a week away and I'm really looking forward to that.  Until next year November...bring on December!

No comments:

Post a Comment