Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brother is here!

We picked up my brother yesterday!  It's crazy that it's been 8 months since we've seen him, but it was so nice to finally get him home :)  He seems a little taller too, which just makes me feel that much shorter, but oh well.  We have lots of things planned for this week, especially with Tyler's girlfriend flying in tomorrow afternoon.  Hopefully we'll get to visit the beach (of "the coast" since Oregon beaches are a little different than let's say, Mexican beaches...) and we're going fishing Friday & maybe a little hiking.  I'm so excited for all of this.  It will be fun to get out and take a little break from packing. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time with your family before you leave! Give lots of attention to mama, I think she's gonna miss you like crazy ;) Say hello to everyone. I was sorry I missed a visit with your Dad this last time :(

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete