Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Address

Well apparently I have WAY too much on my mind because I had my address for the training period in Nicaragua in a pdf file from about a few months ago and totally forgot about it. Hmmm...don't know what I was thinking, but anyway, I'll post it here so feel free to send something to me. It takes about 2 weeks for mail to get there so you could send something to me soon and I might arrive to Nicaragua with mail waiting for me hint hint :)

My address in Nicaragua from September 1-November 22nd (approximately):

Megan McCann, PCT
Voluntario del Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 3256
Managua, Nicaragua
Central America

If sending packages, try to keep it under 2 pounds and send it through regular USPS mail (not FedEx, UPS, etc).  Padded envelopes are actually better, because apparently all boxes get opened :(

Some people have suggested writing "Dios le bendiga" (God bless you) on mail as well as small crosses.  Also, writing in red ink helps.  Not quite sure about all of this, but it's worth a try!

Hope to here from you soon!  Countdown: 21 days!

1 comment: