Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Managua in the afternoon to stay in a hotel before we fly out to the USA but before all of that... today, some of my students from my community class stopped by my house and brought me a small gift & wanted to thank me for being their teacher.  It was so sweet.  Friday is National Teacher's Day here, but I'll be in the States then, so they wanted to make sure to thank me before I left.  It was a very kind gesture. 

I spent some time with my family tonight & of course running around with Dyland--gonna miss that little guy!  And, I got a few of the last minute items packed.  I'm getting really excited for the trip, but I still have a few fun things to do tomorrow before I head out.  I have Access class in the morning and I'm sure I'll get to play with Dyland too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment