Saturday, June 9, 2012

Search and Send

I've been busy the past few weeks working on my research for my Master's project and it's a long, tedious process.  I'm searching for public school district contacts to send mass emails out with my teacher survey and research proposal in hopes that they'll help me out.  I wanted this survey to cover a lot of area and I got myself in deep and I'm trying to keep going, looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.  I know it's there, but right now Google is my best friend and my knowledge of US geography is increasing by the minute :)  I just wish school district websites were more organized and gave you the information you need.  It's interesting to see how different each district's website is and how easy/difficult it is to navigate.  I could probably change my research project to website navigation, but I think I'll stick to global education since I'm so involved already...

By the way, if you know any K-12 public school teachers in the USA, please ask them to take my brief survey: Global Education Survey

I'm just thankful there's power today since pretty much all day yesterday there was nothing and I wasn't able to get much done regarding my research. I'm really get my money's worth on this internet subscription :)

No comments:

Post a Comment