Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Way too hot

I've definitely been wishing that I was 7 months in the future where I will be shivering to the cold weather in Oregon, but that's only a dream right now.  It's seriously hot here.  Today I feel a little woozy from the heat.  I really hate it when it's this hot--it makes me just want to lie down and not do anything, which I know I shouldn't do.  Maybe a little nap, but only with the fan pointed directly at me.  The rainy season is supposed to start soon so hopefully it will cool down a little.  It will probably be pretty muggy for awhile though.  Anyone wanna visit?? ;)

P.S. I haven't been working out lately which I feel bad about, but honestly, when it's 98 degrees is it really safe to work out?  I almost feel like I'm gonna pass out just walking around my house.  Blah.

1 comment:

  1. would love to visit again...........when u headin to barcelo....?

    ReplyDelete