Friday, May 25, 2012

On the mend

So I'm feeling much better, but still have a few more pills left to swallow.  It wasn't very fun just sitting around my house, but I knew it would not be fun to be sick outside of my house.  I've been eating mainly bread, oatmeal, and bananas since I'm not allowed to eat dairy, greasy foods, and such.  I didn't have enough energy to venture out and buy veggies, so bread it was.  I did make some delicious biscuits in my oven which probably contained a little butter, but I survived.

Surprise for me: Frank came to visit :)  Didn't know he was coming until he called me that he was on his way--how sweet.  We actually went out and grabbed some food at a restaurant since I'm feeling better today.  I was so ravished so I ate a little too fast and had to take a break to slow myself down.  It was just so nice to eat different food and something with a little more flavor.  I'm looking forward to the weekend to finish off the pills and get rid of this sickness and spend some time with my main man.  Just wanted you all to know that I was okay!

2 comments:

  1. so glad ur feeling better...Dad and I just sent 12 lbs of love ur way....

    ReplyDelete