Sunday, May 27, 2012

Not Sunday again...

I've really begun to dislike Sundays now... Sunday here means that I either have to go back to Boaco and leave Frank or Frank has to go back to Dario and leave me :(  Not so much fun.  Also, we both have to leave before the afternoon comes on Sunday in order to be able to get back to our sites because of the buses.  It just doesn't seem like long enough.  It isn't.  Well, you'd think I'd be use to it by now, but I'm not.  It still leaves me sad and looking forward to the next weekend.  Gosh that makes things difficult.  Well, I cleaned my room to keep my mind off things and that feels nice :) 

Onto other news... one of my host cousins just had a baby a month ago and today she visited with her little one who she apparently named Megan. Such a cute name! haha  We're not really close or anything, but they had hinted at me being the godmother for her too.  I'm not really sure why.  Maybe my host family told them that I paid for Dyland's baptism, which I certainly did not.  Hmmm.  I'm hoping to avoid all that so things don't have to be too awkward haha 

Well, I'm really looking forward to going back to the big, beautiful USA in a month.  Frank & I will get to take a nice little break & it will be great to see his family again.  I'm hoping that the trip will make up for not getting to see him for more than 2 days in a row lately...  Can't wait! 

This Wednesday is Mother's Day in Nicaragua so there are a few events planned and I'm sure school is canceled at least Tuesday and Wednesday, and maybe Thursday as well.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment