Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sneaky

Dyland is such a cute little boy (as we all know of course), but he can be pretty sneaky.  He loves to come visit me in my room and today has been no different.  He usually cruises right in, looks around, comes over to me, goes to the mirror and laughs, looks for things to grab, plays a little, and then here comes mom to take him away.  Yes, all of that before she knows he's in here.  I usually just laugh and try to redirect him before he takes everything off my desk.  It's not that big of a deal to me and I love that he enjoys visiting me :)  Today cracked me up though.  He came in a few times and each time Ruth came in, picked him up, took the things out of his hands, and took him out of the room.  I only close my door all the way when I really want privacy and it's been so hot lately that I like to keep my door open whenever possible. Ruth usually suggests closing the door so Dyland can't get in, but I left it slightly cracked.  This last time he walked in my room without anyone knowing and closed the door behind him, and even spent a few seconds pushing hard on the door to close it.  He walked around a little and I heard his dad calling his name and I opened the door laughing.  He's learned that someone will come in and find him if the door is open, but he can close it and hide now haha  What a funny little guy.  I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment