Saturday, July 10, 2010

Spanish Camp

For those of you who didn't know, I'll be teaching a Spanish language camp at Gonzaga starting Monday with one of my fellow classmates.  We will be working with elementary age students and we have 10 students registered, but possibly two more might sign up.  I am so excited because we've been planning this for quite some time now.  Yesterday, Sarah (my co-teacher) and I spent over 5 straight hours collecting materials and planning Week 1 for our camp.  It's exciting now that we're so close and I'm looking forward to meeting our students.  After what has been a pretty rough and frustrating time thinking we might have to cancel the camp due to low enrollment, we finally got more kids signed up.  Please pray for us!  Check in for details on how things go...

No comments:

Post a Comment