Friday, August 3, 2012

Morning Surprise

The tradition here for birthdays is usually an early morning wake up with a traditional song.  Well, my family did exactly that.  Now I'm not usually a morning person.  I really don't even know why I wrote "usually".  I'm not a morning person, but today I didn't feel too grumpy being woken up at 6:15am by my family.  My sister Ruth was on the tambourine, her husband on the guitar singing, and Jasser holding little Dyland all standing outside my bedroom door wishing me a happy birthday.  It was the sweetest thing.  It made me feel super special and they even decorated my door with balloons and streamers which Dyland instantly wanted to play with.  I love my family here and I really will miss them dearly.

Good morning!




2 comments:

  1. So Happy your Nica family started the celebration off right...and so early.love you,,,,and again and again,,,,Happy Birthday sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Love you too :)

    ReplyDelete