Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just kidding!

I must have jinxed myself since today I woke up feeling sick again.  Seriously Saturdays?!  I just can't rid of whatever is not agreeing with my body.  I took a test again and it was the same old thing--no bacteria; no parasite.  Hmmm.  Peace Corps finally said that I need to go into Managua to do more tests so I will be heading over there Monday morning.  This time I will pack some extra clothes & my computer just in case.  I hope that they can figure out what's wrong because yet again, I'm going to be missing more class. 

This morning I was supposed to meet with Edwin to practice Spanish for our exit language exam with PC, but I started feeling icky...I decided to wait a little before postponing or canceling, but I didn't get any better so I told him that maybe we could meet later today or something.  Well, it's already the evening and I'm not better :(  I'm taking Dramamine to get rid of the ganas de vomitar (nausea), a pill to protect the mucous lining in my intestines, and chugging Powerade.  We'll see how things go.  I just can't wait to be back in the USA and be less sick (hopefully).  At least I will be in a cleaner place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment