Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crisis Averted

I talked to Edwin today and everything is ok between us.  Thank the Lord.  I was really worried about the whole competition and everything so I'm glad that he is not mad at me.  We hugged it out like real friends do and I helped him in his class today and everything seemed just fine.  Phew!  He told me he'd be coming to the community class tonight and things are looking good. Let's stay positive :) 

Side note: I'm going to the instituto this afternoon which is usually not my favorite part of PC, but the lady I work with is really sweet.  She actually stopped by my house the other day to check in on me and she brought me a little cake for my birthday.  Awww :)  What a sweetheart, right?  Apparently the teacher who was supposed to tell her that I've been sick slacked off on his job, so she's just been wondering where I've been, but was thankful to see me the other day.  Bless her heart.  So, that makes cake #5 for this birthday.  I guess 25 was a big one for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment