Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Granada

I got to visit Ruth this past weekend with Jasser and we got to see little Dyland :)  It was so special!!  He is the sweetest little boy and he's beginning to walk which is oh so exciting!  I love him.  It's so nice that Granada is not too far away, and even though it isn't too far away, I still don't get over there enough.  The thing is about Granada is that I absolutely love going there for a ton of reasons, but I always end up spending way too much money on all the amazing food there, which is dangerous...  This last time I stayed with Ruth at her house so we ate there and I wasn't doing the whole "touristy" thing.  I desperately wanted to slip over to the main street and soak up some American-ness, but I was enjoying time with my little nephew too much :)







2 comments: