Friday, February 24, 2012

Full House

Guess what?!?!  Ruth, her husband, and little Dyland are moving into our house today!  It's so exciting :)  I actually just found out yesterday that they were going to be moving to Boaco, and here they are, with all their stuff, and I'm the babysitter hehe 

I already got to play for an hour or so with Dyland as they moved their stuff into a bedroom.  I wanted to help with the bed and such, but I think I was being a better help with the baby :)  I love that little one and I'm so happy he's going to be here in Boaco!  It just fills my heart with happiness every time I see him.  It's been so fun being able to watch him grow and I feel that every time I see him he looks a little different.  This will be fun to have him in the house and get to see him everyday.  He's learning to walk so that's fun too.

I thought that things were going to be a little lonely around the house this year since Jasser went back to school in Managua and Hazzell will be starting soon, and my host mom is usually at her mom's house or the finca.  Now that Ruth's husband got a job here in Boaco, Ruth & Dyland will always be here during the day, and I'm sure my host mom will stick around more :)

1 comment:

  1. I am already jealous of the time you get to hang with Dyland now.But it will be fun to get more pics and see him as he grows.Fun for you.

    ReplyDelete