Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some pictures to catch up

This is my precious little nephew Dyland lounging in his new chair.

He's getting so big and loves to smile and laugh :)
The beginning of the parade

Students with good grades


Private school students--much nicer outfits than the public school ones

My sister's dance group

They looked like little dolls

Their band

Public school students

Primary school dance group

Their band

Cultural group

My host cousin

Private school teachers

Dancers

Another band




What is with the short skirts and tall boots?!?

My instituto's outfits for the students with good grades


The instituto's dance outfit--voted the ugliest by far

Not sure what's going on here...


Dyland and mommy (my sis Ruth)


Hazzell in her school's outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment