Sunday, September 25, 2011

The bat came back...

If you read my previous blog that I posted just minutes before this, you read about a little bat in the house.  Well, speak of the devil, Jasser came into my room asking about the bat and wanted to use my bug spray to protect himself just in case the bat was still alive.  I followed him out of my room with the bug spray in hand.  He turned on the light of the other room and the bat came flying out.  We both started screaming and ran out into the kitchen.  Oh, it was hilarious!  Apparently we weren't as brave as we thought.  We didn't see it after that so we assume it went up into the roof somewhere. 

Oh, so as I was typing this, I heard screams from the living room and Jasser was running to the back patio and coming back with a mop.  He was calling me to come out and the girls ran outside.  Apparently the bat was back again.  Jasser hit the bat with a mop and killed it.  He said that he was talking on the phone in the kitchen and saw it out of the corner of his eye just walking across the floor in his bedroom (where it was to begin with).  Oh my gosh.  My throat is sore from screaming so loud.


2 comments:

  1. Do they have many bats flying around in the house...Glad you guys were able to take care of it..love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not usually. I've heard a few up in the roof part that is separated from the rest of the house, but this is the first one I've seen inside thankfully.

    ReplyDelete