Thursday, September 22, 2011

Running around

Today was a pretty exhausting day and I have a killer headache to vouch for that!  I gave a lesson on American culture for the embassy program, went straight to my instituto and classes were canceled but I planned with my counterpart instead.  Then, went home and ate lunch quickly, hopped on the bus and went back to the instituto to teach an afternoon class.  Then, I went to the bank, grabbed an ice cream bar at Eskimo, and hurried home to get ready for my kids English class.  After that I was exhausted.  Well, before that I was exhausted, but I mustered up some energy to teach and play and then I was ready to be at home in silence.  My family is still at the finca (ranch) so that means I'm here by myself.  Hazzell has school in the evenings so she doesn't come home until 6:30pm.  It's nice having a little quiet time.  The power kept going off today though so that was a little frustrating, especially because my fan was off and it has been pretty hot lately!  Anyway, I'm finally catching up on my picture posting and blog writing and then I'm going to lay down.  Maybe I'll watch some TV or just fall asleep.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and not having any set plans until the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment