Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fashion Show

Last night I was hanging out with my family.  Ruth and her baby Dyland are here visiting which makes it so much fun!  The other day my host mom mentioned that Ruth's old dresses from high school were in the closet in my bedroom, so I decided to ask Ruth about them.  She wanted to show me so we were looking through all of them and then decided to have a fashion show for the family.  We had SO much fun!  I love dressing up for fun and we were being extra silly.  While Ruth and I were getting ready, I saw Hazzell's old outfit from dancing with the band of her high school and I told Ruth I should go out in that to surprise them.  She thought it was so funny so she went out in a formal dress first and then I came marching out (with a broomstick as a baton) and did a little dance.  My family could not stop laughing.  So much fun!  We modeled some real dresses after, and then Ruth put her first communion dress on me (similar to a wedding dress haha).  The family thought that was hysterical as well.  Here are some pictures of the show:



Yes, the outfits really are THAT short... just wait for pictures from this week's festivals!

"My first communion"

1 comment:

  1. great outfits,looks like you had a blast.Glad everyone could get a kick out it..Miss ya love ya..

    ReplyDelete