Friday, March 30, 2012

Sweat!


No, I'm not crying and no, I didn't pour water over my head.  It's SWEAT!  Yes, I've just completed week 6 of my exercise routine and I'm still sweating TONS but feeling better and super motivated.  I said I completed this week because we're leaving early tomorrow morning to go on vacation and I probably won't have time to squeeze in a formal workout, but I have already worked out 5 times this week so I feel great!

I found some workout programs on the internet that are so fun and make me sweat so much, partially because it's about 95 degrees here, but they're also awesome workouts!  If you wanna check them out, go on youtube and type "Tiffany Rothe workouts".  She has a bunch of different ones to choose from.  A lot of them are about 10 minutes long and you can repeat them or mix and match with others to build a 20, 30 or 40 minute work out, whatever you want to do.  I've been enjoying them so far and I found out that she speaks Spanish too and has some videos in Spanish so I did some of those too for fun.  Exercising can be fun and I definitely feel stronger and fitter.

I challenge YOU to get to it.  Go SWEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment