Friday, March 9, 2012

Karaoke Party

Today we finally had our karaoke party after a few interruptions (class canceled, I was sick, miscommunication), but it turned out great & I think the students benefited from the extra practice.  They seemed pretty well rehearsed and we all had a great time.  Something that the Access teacher and I share is a love for music and singing so a karaoke party was a given ;)

Here is one of the songs which I thought was pretty cute.  To watch the video, you might need to press "pause" once it has started and then wait for it to load--you'll see a gray bar moving to the right.  Or, if your internet is much faster than mine (which it most likely is) you might not have to wait at all.  *Something to not take for granted, right?  ;)   Also, you can expand the video screen by clicking on the bracket symbol in the bottom right part of the video box.


We had about 10 different songs sung in groups from 2 to 7 students, then the last song all the students sang together.  It's a Portuguese song that's really popular here right now, but they sang the English version, then snuck in the Portuguese one at the end.   It wouldn't let me load that video though, so just one for today.  Also, since the teacher was using my camera to do videos, there are no pictures, but I do have some good videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment