Tuesday, February 1, 2011

5 Months!

Wow…it’s the 5 month mark! There are just 2 more weeks until school starts. Speaking of which, I got a text message from one of my counterpart teachers this morning at 10 asking me “when are you coming?” to which I replied “to what?” and he said “work”. Um, well since you never told me about anything (after I asked him to let me know when I need to be at the school) I didn’t know I was supposed to be there. I had to tell him that he needs to tell me before about these things because I don’t know the schedule. Not a great way to start out. Apparently, it’s not a big deal, but I’m supposed to meet the new principal, but I’m planning on going tomorrow morning. Things are really confusing and I hope to get some clarification tomorrow. I was warned though that it is pretty hectic especially in the beginning of the school year.


Besides that, Jasser is still working hard on more baby shower stuff and it makes me feel exhausted just looking at all of it. I’ve helped with some, but I’m afraid I’m going to mess things up. I did help write the invitation cards though.


No comments:

Post a Comment