Monday, January 31, 2011

School is starting soon

If you have been following my blog, you know that the start date for schools here was pushed back a little so we’ll be starting February 15th. Apparently, it takes awhile for things to get organized and for students to show up, so I guess the first few weeks are kind of hectic too. Anyway, I was thinking about getting things ready for the school year and started making a list of some things that might help.

-pens
-pencils
-regular Elmer’s glue
-scissors
-markers
-tape (scotch, packing, masking, double-sided)
-construction paper or craft paper
-stickers
-crayons
-white computer paper
-notebook paper/spirals
-tissue packets
-magazines (People, Good Housekeeping, etc.—I cut things out to use in class)

I was also thinking of some snacks/food items that I miss that might come in handy during my busy schedule.

-soup packets that I just add milk, butter, and maybe veggies
-trail mix
-fruit leather
-fruit snacks
-travel packs of peanuts or almonds
-100 calorie snacks (goldfish crackers, cookies, etc.)

If you see some things on sale and have the opportunity to throw a small box together, it’s greatly appreciated :)

Address:
Megan McCann
Apartado Postal #23
Boaco, Nicaragua
América Central

No comments:

Post a Comment