Thursday, March 10, 2011

Internet

I`ve gone to the internet/phone provider here in town and arranged to get the internet set up in my house.  Yay!  I did that Friday and they told me they would contact me within 72 hours.  Well, I finally got a call Tuesday afternoon saying it was ready...but my host mom didn´t really understand what they meant, so  Wednesday morning I went there and we picked up the router to set up.  I followed the directions, but not all the lights were on so it wouldn´t work :(  We called the tech line and they told us to do a few things, but it still didn´t work.  So, they said they would send someone that day or the next.  Today I had to come to the instituto, so hopefully they won´t come while I´m gone because they won´t be able to set it up without my computer... gosh, it´s like waiting for the electrician or plumber, right?  I hope I can get the internet set up soon--it will make my graduate research a little easier :)

1 comment:

  1. super excited for this too....hopefully it will cut my phone bill by 90%..love you,talkie soon

    ReplyDelete