Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Babies!


A couple from the finca (farm/ranch) has been staying at our house because the wife was pregnant and about to have her baby soon.  She came home from the hospital Sunday with her baby girl.  I think they’ll be staying here for about a month longer with the baby, which should be interesting :) 
 
I still haven’t met my little “nephew” (Ruth’s baby), but I’ve been enjoying getting to know this little one…they haven’t named her yet, but she sure is cute :) 


I’m trying to convince them to name her Alycia because that’s my middle name and it can sound Latina.  The lady helping with the baby said she liked the name.  I told them I would be the godmother haha  Look, don’t we make a good pair?


1 comment:

  1. Look how she is looking at you...How very cute.hope to talk to you again soon,,love ya,,.

    ReplyDelete