Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hanging around

Yesterday we celebrated Jasser's 24th birthday and today has been a lazy day.  Since I went to bed late last night, I slept in this morning and I really didn't have anything on the agenda, so I got to just hang out and do "me" stuff. 

We are still without water here which is a major bummer.  The water came in through the spigot in the kitchen last night so we could fill up the big barrels of water, but then it was off again when I checked this morning.  It's supposed to be on all day Tuesdays, but apparently it decided otherwise.  The guys were still working on the water tank today but that doesn't really make a difference because we shouldn't be getting water until Saturday again anyway.  Ugh :(  Not fun!  I need to take a shower!  haha  I hope this gets resolved soon, or I'm gonna be pretty stinky... Baby wipes to the rescue!  Those things always come in handy for a quick "bath" when no water is available.  Maybe I can ask a friend to take a shower at their place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment