Thursday, July 26, 2012

Feel like a woman

I took a shower yesterday and it made me feel like a woman again.  We're still technically "without water" since there is not water flowing through our pipes, but the spigot in the kitchen ran for a couple hours yesterday so I was able to take a bucket bath.  I filled a bucket to the brim so I could make myself feel fresh after sitting in my filth for the last few days haha ok, I wasn't that gross.

I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner, shaved my legs, scrubbed with soap, and poured water over myself until the bucket ran dry.  It was wonderful.  And now, I feel like a woman again.  Well, at least I did yesterday.  Today it doesn't look like I'll get another shower, so it might not be until Saturday that I get a real one again.  Don't be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment