Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Add marshmallows if desired...

Since I've been sick this past week or so, I've been drinking hot drinks to help.  Some of these have consisted of my special peppermint hot chocolate that I enjoy so much.  I figure that if I'm sick, hot, and sweaty, then I might as well try to enjoy something :)  I glanced at the back of the packets to make sure how much water I should add and noticed a couple last liners on the most recent packets: "Top with whipped cream, marshmallows or peppermint bits if desired"; and "Also delicious when topped with whipped cream".  It was almost as if the makers of these hot chocolates were teasing me.  "If desired" and "also delicious"?!  Yeah, I'm sure that's true, but don't you realize that's not possible for me?  It should say "Add whipped cream if available".  Or, it could be like those hot chocolate packets that come with those freeze dried mini marshmallows already included.  Now that would be helpful. 

Don't worry, I'm not being bitter...just trying to improve their advertising :)

2 comments:

  1. mini marshmellows will be added to the dec. list....dont think we could get whip cream down there. Sprinkles????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Mom :) Sprinkles would be fun too (for ice cream of course).

    ReplyDelete