Thursday, April 14, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend...

I'm really looking forward to this week finishing up not just because it's going to be the weekend, but because my parents will be arriving in Nicaragua Saturday morning!  I'm so excited about this :)  I haven't seen them in about 7 1/2 months so it might be emotional--grab your tissues!  This will be a good week for us to be together and for me to show my parents my life here in Nicaragua--maybe they'll be a little more sympathetic haha just kidding!  No, I'm really excited to show them how beautiful it is here and I want them to meet the wonderful people that have been so kind to me over the past 7 1/2 months.  This experience really has been a good one so far.  Can't wait for them to get here!!! 

5 comments:

  1. very precious..We can't wait to get there either.you think we might need a tissue,or ten..love you and see you in 48hrs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should bring some tissues for you haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell them to bring some tropical weather back with them! Oregon needs a break from this rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'll pass that on to them haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very very exciting :) I hope you all have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete